So we made a van cake... what all mommy's want!
Ok, but since a van came with the weekend, you'll go along with it. So the 3 of us whipped up a cake and some friends came over in the evening to help Ali sing her first rendition of the birthday song...
Best picture? Notice when the ice cream and spoons are placed on the table, Ali sees the most in an opportunity to begin the cake-eating celebration.
Later blog posts real soon will include the real van, some pumpkin patch time with the Montero's and some fun Zac videos.













What is Ben doing to the cake? Praying over it? Karate-style whacking it? It's hard to tell. And I love how when Ali is singing and it gets to "happy birthday dear..." she kind of looks around like "who's Amy?" Or that's just what it looked like to me. :) Happy birthday, sister!
ReplyDeleteHaha! I clicked on the picture so I could see it bigger. I can see now that he is squeezing out the green frosting. Got it. Looks like you guys had fun!
ReplyDelete