so mommy had to make her own cake (tested by the bday girl), and we had a party at the farm. first we played on the farm on the skidloader, with kitties and cows and finishing the cake. zac had buddies too. what a fast two years with alice. thanks for being in our world, ali. and good luck figuring out that scooter!
That is one amazing cake! Holy cow! You are an amazing mother. I can't believe Ali is 2. I'm excited we get to see her (and you guys too) in two weeks. (that was a lot of two/too/2's) Love you!
Happy Birthday Ali from all of us!! Love that cake your mommy made you!
ReplyDeleteThat is one amazing cake! Holy cow! You are an amazing mother. I can't believe Ali is 2. I'm excited we get to see her (and you guys too) in two weeks. (that was a lot of two/too/2's)
ReplyDeleteLove you!